GRCC starts on summer construction projects today:
- Concrete repairs will take place on the Student Plaza on May 1 and 2; pedestrian traffic won’t be affected.
- Work is scheduled this week on the lower levels of the Bostwick parking ramp; areas of the ramp will be closed.
- The Music Department will move out of its temporary home in the Data Center this week to its building at Ransom Avenue and Lyon Street.
- Because of the Bostwick ramp work, Disability Support Services testing will move on May 3 to the Calkins Science Center for the summer.
- Counseling and Advising will move to the Data Center, under the Bostwick parking ramp.