Student Employment Services sponsored the annual Student Employee of the Year contest, designed to recognize and reward students for excellent service to GRCC. This year, 11 nominations were received.
Gino Gonzalez, from Admissions, was named the Student Employee of the Year.
Also recognized for their outstanding service to GRCC were:
- 1st runnerup — Jesus Lopez, from Ford Fieldhouse.
- 2nd runner up — Cynthia Brown, from the library.
Honorable mentions were:
- Juan Cisneros, from Adult Education.
- Jamal Dawson, from the Grand Rapids Children’s Museum.
- Imari Lamarr, from the Enrollment Center.
- John Leonard, from Facilities.
- Monica Rivera, from Adult Education.
- Onalee Sneller, from the Grand Rapids Children’s Museum.
- James Stephens, from Facilities.
- Jonathan Thompson, from the ATC computer lab.
Congratulations to all nominees!