The Exercise Science Department will hold its Advising Day on March 15.
An informational presentation at 10:15 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. in the Calkins Science Center auditorium is for all students, regardless of major. It will cover information pertaining to earning an associate degree, earning the MTA designation, scheduling and choosing classes, online tools, graduation, transferring and more. Everyone is welcome.
Drop-in, individual advising will be available from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in rooms 125-127 of Calkins.
If you can’t attend the Advising Day, you can arrange an advising appointment with an Exercise Science faculty member by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Advising appointments can include (but are not limited to):
- Reviewing the 2 + 2 articulation agreements that are available.
- Understanding the Michigan Transfer Agreement and Associate Degree requirements
- Developing a class schedule, determining a sequence of classes that works for you, and registering for classes.
- Discussing potential career opportunities that are available with an exercise science degree.
- Discussing professional certifications such as personal training, group fitness instruction, health coaching and more!