Next week will be GRCC’s Raider Rush, with food, games and contests!
Here’s the lineup of activities:
- “Breakfast of Champions” with GRCC presidents and the Grand Rapids Drive — Free breakfast (waffles, hashbrowns and orange juice) for the first 200 people from 9-10:30 a.m. on the Main Building’s fourth floor.
- Open gym basketball 2-4 p.m. in the fieldhouse.
- Student Leader Dodgeball Tournament 4-6 p.m. in the fieldhouse.
Feb. 23 (Spirit Day)
- T-shirt Swap — Own a shirt with a not-GRCC school logo on it? Swap it for a free GRCC T-shirt from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Raider Grille. If you already have some GRCC apparel, show it off!
- Pep Rallies — Pep rallies will be held during both the women’s and men’s basketball games, which start at 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m., respectively, in the fieldhouse. Free admission!
- Homecoming dance — This will start following the basketball games (about 9:30-11:30 p.m.) on the Student Center’s Raider Grille. The doors will lock by 10 pm so students must be there prior to that time.
- GRCC Night at the Grand Rapids Drive — The Grand Rapids Drive will face off against the Rio Grande Valley Vipers at 7 p.m. in the DeltaPlex, 2500 Turner Ave. NW. GRCC students, faculty and staff can purchase discounted tickets online, and parking is $5.