Campus Police officers stand outside their headquarters.

Campus Police can help with car problems

Did you know that Campus Police can help if your car won’t start?

Officers can help if you’re stranded by mechanical failure or other problems with your vehicle while it’s on GRCC property by providing battery jump-starts, lock-outs or help in obtaining a tow service. You must sign a waiver form before services can be provided and provide a valid drivers license.

You can get help by calling 234-4010 or from any campus Emergency Call Box.

This is just one of the services Campus Police provides!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s